- Keep your Crafting and gathering skills the same level as your Archery. This way you can make arrows instead of buying them. They can get very expensive until you get throwing knives!
- Obtain Throwing Stars (G) or Rusty Knives (G) as soon as possible, these will save you lots of ammo. You can equip a shield while wearing throwing knives. (no bow allows you to do this)
- Although Fire Knives (G) and Ice Knives (G) are fast and don't use ammo, you may want to use a bow for a more powerful rage attack.
- As an archer you can attack while stunned, even though you can't cast spells. This can save your life in PvP and against NPCs that stun.
- Use Glaciate to initiate on targets (it has a slightly higher range than range weapons). Doing this gives you a chance to set up and hit your target a few times before they start making their way towards you. At higher Sorcery levels, use Deadly Gas to build up Rage faster.
- There are several places you can attack NPCs at range and not be hit back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.